BigOrca2 Leaves TPF, New Support Needed.

 Sad News for TPF Fans, Sadly we had to let BigOrca2 earlier today due to his consistency issues, and because of his Hostel Reaction to us Taking his Facebook Picture for use in our Blog. On behalf of all of us at TPF we would like to Thank BigOrca2 for the many excellent games, and Wish him the Best of luck in Season 2, Now His Laning Partner Behrr would like to Share a Heart Felt message.









Bigorca2 I just wanted to say that I will defiantly miss laning with you. you and me were close man. you were like a little brother to me, always having my back and covering my ass when it was required of you. I wish you nothing but goodluck with your future league play.
                                                                 You Will Be Missed
                                 BigOrca2, TPF Support player, September 2012-December 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment